Best Bike Buyer is committed to making sure that your privacy is respected at all times. When we ask you for information on this website it will be treated in accordance with the policies described here.
What information Best Bike Buyer collects
During the process of giving you a quote for your motorbike we will ask for the following information:
About your motorbike:
- The make, model and version of your motorbike
- The registration of your motorbike (optional)
- The condition of your motorbike
- The motorbike's mileage
- The motorbike's colour
- How many people have previously owned the motorbike
- Your first name and last name
- Your email address
- Your mobile phone number
- A second contact phone number (optional)
- The town you live in
- Your postcode
- Which country you live in
- Where you heard about us
What do we do with the information we ask for?
The sole purpose for asking for this information is to
- Asses the value of your motorbike
- Be able to contact you to make an offer on your motorbike
- Be able to contact you to offer our motorbike buying service
We do not pass on your personal details, or details of your motorbike to any third party for any reason.
A cookie is small text file that is stored on your computer by a website. Only that website can read the cookie. It contains some anonymous information that allows the website to remember certain things like how our website is being used.
Cookies don't allow us to access any other part of your computer or personal information, indeed they can not.
You can disable cookies in most browsers. If you do so, this will not effect our motorbike valuation system, you will still be able to use our website without any problems.
At AboutCookies.org you can find out more information about cookies.