Best Bike Buyer - We Buy Damaged Motorbikes!
We Buy Damaged Motorbikes!
Would you like to sell your damaged motorcycle?
Best Bike Buyer specialise in buying damaged motorbikes in the UK and have done for many years. We offer customers an easy process and professional service throughout, if you can make some money on a write off bike, why not go for it!
We pay cash in hand for damaged bikes, so what categories of motorbikes do we buy? Well, let’s break the different divisions down. First thing to know is that from the 1st October 2017 the A, B, C & D insurance write-off categories are being superseded by a new system. However, it’s important to still know and understand the ‘old categories’ as people in the industry will probably still refer to the below for a good while yet!
- Category A:
Cat A bikes must be completely scrapped after they have been written off by the insurer, parts can’t even be used.
- Category B: If a motorbike is Cat B, it’s a write-off. Too dangerous to be put back on the road, the frame must be crushed but the parts may be salvaged.
- Category C: Cat C means the bike can be put back on the road, but insurer thinks the repairs are going to cost more than the bike itself is worth.
- Category D: Cat D bikes are also write offs but again can be put back on the road, the cost of repairs are less than the value of the bike. A big difference between Cat C and Cat D writeoff’s is that Cat C motorbikes must have a V23 Form filling in by the insurer or agent to the DVLA; whereas the Cat D doesn’t need to do this.
Best Bike Buyer WILL BUY Cat C, Cat D and insurance loss motorbikes!
As we mentioned earlier, the above categories are now old news. The new categories reflect this system but are renamed. So, the up to date write off levels are:
- Cat A – Scrap only
- Cat B – Break for parts
- Cat S – Structurally damaged but repairable
- Cat N – Not structurally damaged, repairable
Looking at these points, it’s fairly obvious which motorbikes we would buy! Category S and Category N motorbikes are both repairable or can but broken for parts.
So if you are thinking: "Can I sell my Cat S or Cat N motorbike?" The answer is yes, we will buy your damaged motorbike!